Wendy Hill Dog Training
Terms & Conditions
Wendy Hill, trading as Wendy Hill Dog Training, based at Hawthorns, Brotts Road, Normanton on Trent, provides training courses for dogs and owners across a range of activities.
Tel: 01636 821072
Please note that some aspects of the Terms may not be relevant to you and we suggest you ask for further clarification if required.
You may book for a course/training session via the web site provided that your dog meets the following conditions:
- All dogs must be vaccinated
- No dog may attend class who has been in contact with any other dog who has been coughing or was otherwise unwell within the last 10 days.
- All dogs must be comfortable working in a group environment. If you are unsure, please discuss prior to booking.
Dogs attending group classes must have the social skills to work around other dogs and people without stress, aggression, or barking. This is the owner’s responsibility.
Should a class be cancelled due to an emergency a message will be left on the telephone number provided.
Potential clients or interested parties are welcome, by arrangement, to sit in on a class.
Booking & Payment
All courses are described and listed with dates and prices on the web site.
To book a course the online booking form must be completed.
On receipt of this form and acceptance on the chosen course arrangements will be made for payment.
All fees for courses must be made prior to the start of the course.
Please note that, as stated above, it is the owner’s responsibility only to book a dog on a course if it has the social skills to work around other dogs and in a group environment. No refund of fees will be given once the course has started, if a participant is not able to cope with the group environment.
Our website uses ‘cookies’. The information we collect using ‘cookies’ is non-personal information. You are free to decline our ‘cookies’ but some parts of our website may not work properly if you do.
Wendy Hill Dog Training is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and stored by us. By making a booking on our site and/or attending one of our courses, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Personal information we will collect from you via the online booking form:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your postcode
- Your phone number
- Information regarding your dog we will collect from you:
- Dog’s name
- Dog’s breed
- Dog’s sex
- Dog’s age (in months)
- How old the dog was when he/she joined your family (months)
- Whether or not the dog is neutered/spayed
- Details of any relevant health problems the dog may have
- The classes/activities you are interested in
- Any notes regarding what you would like to achieve from the course(s)
The above information collected via the online booking form or given over the phone will be processed by us in order to provide the most effective and efficient service to you and your dog.
The information provided by you will be printed off and filed for the duration of the course(s) on which you are enrolled and kept on file.
We understand the importance of keeping your information safe and secure and your information will be used only by us and not shared or given out to any third party or used for marketing purposes.
Under the GDPR you have the following rights over your information:
- That we process your information in a fair and legitimate way and are clear and transparent in communication with you as to how we use your information.
- You have the right to access or update your information at any time.
- You have the right to ask for your personal information and details about your dog(s) to be destroyed at any time.
To exercise this right, please contact us by email or telephone.
If you contact us to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask for information about you to verify your identity.